[erlang-questions] debian & ubuntu R14B

Vincenzo Di Somma vincenzo.di.somma@REDACTED
Sat Oct 30 22:25:42 CEST 2010

The next Ubuntu release, 11.04, will be out on April 2011 and unless
something changes it will probably ship the same version that has been
shipped so far.
I haven't worked on the .deb packages myself but I've heard it's a quite
complicated by the big number of dependencies the erlang tarball has.
I'm under the impression that splitting the runtime and the development
environment will make the packaging and the maintenance of the packages
a lot easier.
Thanks,

			vds