[Job] Erlang Developer, Netherlands

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Wed Oct 27 12:39:34 CEST 2010

*Position: **Erlang Developer*

*Location*: Rotterdam, The Netherlands

*You:*

Love Erlang, enjoy challenges, not afraid of learning about new technologies
and passionate about building great software.

*We:*

At Nimbuzz Core team, we are working behind the scenes. Our mission is to
deliver a scalable, fault tolerant and stable system.  Our daily work
includes fixing bugs, optimizing performance and developing new features. We
are also the 2nd line of defense for production issues. Our core system is
based on ejabberd.

*Qualifications: *

- BSc Computer Sciences or equivalent degree is a must.
- 2+ years of Erlang experience is a must.

- Unix/Linux Experience is a must.

- English fluency is a must.
- Ejabberd experience is a huge pre.

- Experience with testing frameworks is a pre.

- Production support experience is a pre.

- Experience with version control systems is a pre.
- Java experience is a pre.
- C experience is a pre..
- Scrum experience is a pre.

*How to Apply:*