[erlang-questions] enif_send from a thread after NIF returns

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Oct 25 20:05:14 CEST 2010

On Oct 25, 2010, at 7:02 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> I've never had any problems debugging a port. As you say, attach a
> debugger, set a breakpoint and wait for it to fire...

I'm talking about the way port drivers require you to structure and write your code. With NIF you just decode your arguments and you are there.

I, for one, have never managed to fully grasp port driver mechanisms so I welcome our NIF overlords!

---
http://twitter.com/wagerlabs