[erlang-questions] Pretty-printing Erlang

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Oct 22 00:04:30 CEST 2010

On 21/10/2010, at 6:33 PM, Bengt Kleberg wrote:

> The clean up effect you describe as the beyond the scope of a pretty
> printer might be achieve by tidier
> (http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/London2009/speakers/kostissagonas).

I cannot connect to the http://tidier.softlab.ntua.gr/ site;
is that still the correct site for tidier?

> The problem with several body level expressions on one line is a problem
> that I either avoid by having long variable/function names, or fix
> manually after wards. It would be nice to get it done automatically.

The problem here is that the original code didn't *have* several
expressions on one line; erl_tidy *un*tidied that code.