[erlang-questions]not able to make two nodes communicate on mac os

Nrapesh Khamesra nrapesh09@REDACTED
Thu Oct 21 11:46:56 CEST 2010

Hi,
    I am currently using mac os x 10.6.4 and I installed erlang version
R13B04 while configuring i enabled the support for 64 bit adding the option
'--enable-darwin-64bit' .It got installed perfectly fine however when I ran
erlang using command erl -sname -test1 -setcookie abc and then started
another elrang shell using command erl -sname -test2 -setcookie abc and
tried to ping using the command net:adm,it wasn't able to ping the test1
node,however when I tried to ping the same node from my linux machine it was
able to ping the node test1 on my mac.
Can you please help me with this issue.
Regards,