[erlang-questions] Staring more than one instance of a gen_server

Ken Robinson kenrobinsonster@REDACTED
Sat Oct 16 15:34:37 CEST 2010

Hi Ahmed,
Thanks for your reply.
I read that part of the documentation. I feel I want some less dynamic.
I read some of the gen_server doco
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/gen_server.html) where it referred to
the start_link function:
start_link(ServerName, Module, Args, Options) -> Result
ServerName = {local,Name} | {global,GlobalName}
I'm going to try changing the Id to the module name plus a number then
making the ServerName the same as that.
Ken.

{Id, StartFunc, Restart, Shutdown, Type, Modules} from the

--
regards,
Ken Robinson