[erlang-questions] Any video tutorials for Erlang ?

Doug Fort doug.fort@REDACTED
Fri Oct 8 15:35:06 CEST 2010

The Pragmatic guys have have some screencasts that I found worthwhile:

http://pragprog.com/screencasts/v-kserl/erlang-in-practice

You have to pay for them, but IMO they are worth the money.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Icarus Alive <icarus.alive@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am learning Erlang, and have extremely limited exposure to "Functional
> Programming", but some good-bit (15yrs) to Procedural and
> Object-Oriented programming. An ebook, called "Thinking in Erlang" has
> really been very helpful in my initial gentle rampup, and I think so
> far, am able to cope. That, alongwith the Erlang references, has been
> pretty decent. However, to hasten things up a bit, was wondering if
> anyone is aware of some good source of video tutorials for Erlang.
> These days, the youtube videos from the channels like google-io, on
> langs s.a. Python, RoR etc. are a-plenty, but inspite of significant
> buzz around Erlang, didn't find much around Erlang. So there
> some-place, I missed ? Just curious.
>
> BTW, if this is not the right place to ask this question, would
> appreciate pointer to the right forum.
>
> ~Icarus.

Doug Fort, Consulting Programmer
http://www.dougfort.com