[erlang-questions] Garbage collecting binaries

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Oct 8 14:16:36 CEST 2010

Hi Tom,

Of course you should experiment with the new binary module in R14B but
the GC of
binaries is improved in general as well, so hopefully the freeing of
binaries should work good enough
for your case (and most cases) without need to use the additional
possibilities available via the new binary module.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson