[erlang-questions] Problems when running distributed pingpong

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Oct 7 07:43:34 CEST 2010

I do not know what you are allowed to do on Windows, but the /etc/hosts
file can handle multiple host names after after the IP address. Like
this:
          IP_address canonical_hostname [aliases...]

Just to check, but you do restart erlang when changing the files?

bengt