[erlang-questions] Implementation of Fact (Belief) Base

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Mon Oct 4 00:09:54 CEST 2010

No, Zabrane the latest release is the one on github. Erlog has not died or been shelved. It is dormant because what is really needed now is more work on the interface between erlang and erlog, and for that I need some users to provide input. The logic engine works fine within the limitations imposed by implementing it in erlang.

If anyone is considering using erlog please contact me.

Robert