[erlang-questions] Erlang "system_limit" trouble!

zabrane Mikael zabrane3@REDACTED
Mon May 31 14:33:58 CEST 2010

You're right about your assumption!!!

erlang:ports(). -> grows infinitely
erlang:processes(). -> are stable (always the same = 69)
erlang:memory(). -> memory is increasing

So the bug seems to be in another place.
How can I be sure that my calls to "port_close" effectively closed
the ports?

--
Regards
Zabrane