[erlang-questions] ERL_FLOAT_EXT

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri May 28 15:29:04 CEST 2010

Thanks Kenneth!  I'll use the instructions for future patch submissions.
Steve Vinoski kindly offered his help to push this patch to github.

I am a little unclear on your note below - did you mean to say that new
versions of ei can use NEW_FLOAT_EXT introduced in the patch, or that
they should continue using ERL_FLOAT_EXT?  I assume it's the former.

Serge