error in documentation about port drivers

Mariano Guerra luismarianoguerra@REDACTED
Thu May 27 08:11:20 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Mariano Guerra
<luismarianoguerra@REDACTED> wrote:
> I was following this documentation and I had problems making it work:
>
> http://www.erlang.org/doc/tutorial/c_portdriver.html
>
> the problem is:
>
> unix> gcc -o exampledrv -fpic -shared complex.c port_driver.c
>
> should be
>
> unix> gcc -o example_drv.so -fpic -shared complex.c port_driver.c
>
> that's all

no windows to test but I think the line:

windows> cl -LD -MD -Fe exampledrv.dll complex.c port_driver.c

should be

windows> cl -LD -MD -Fe example_drv.dll complex.c port_driver.c