[erlang-questions] mnesia:transform_table

Chris Hicks silent_vendetta@REDACTED
Wed May 26 17:08:35 CEST 2010

Yes I am still modeling tables and I remembered reading your blog, I'm just making sure I understand all of my options beforehand. I'm trying to decide between using a list with key-value pairs, a dict and a proplist. Are there any major disadvantages to using one of those over the other?