[erlang-questions] Re: Library management in erlang.

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Thu May 20 23:08:07 CEST 2010

It works something like this:

$ cat rebar.config
%% -*- erlang -*-
{erl_opts, [%% fail_on_warning,
            debug_info]}.
{deps,
 [{eldap, ".*",
   {git, "git://github.com/etrepum/eldap.git", ""}},
  {seethrough, ".*",
   {git, "git://github.com/etrepum/seethrough_erl.git", ""}}]}.