Some tips on Mnesia

Igor Ribeiro Sucupira igorrs@REDACTED
Thu May 20 17:53:28 CEST 2010

For those people who are starting to work with Mnesia, I'm writing a
short sequence of blog posts that are intended to point out some
relevant facts that don't seem to be well-known and could hurt you in
the beginning.

I'll try to focus on the information that you can't google.  ;-)  But
maybe in the end I'll also summarize the important tips that I learned
from other blogs.

Here is the first post:
http://igorrs.blogspot.com/2010/05/mnesia-one-year-later.html

Good luck.
Igor.

--
"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To
know how to do something well is to enjoy it." - Pearl S. Buck.