[erlang-questions] mini-EEP: erlang:sleep()

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu May 20 10:02:42 CEST 2010

On 05/19/2010 10:15 PM, Tony Rogvall wrote:
> You see, it was not that hard to write beam asm code ;-)
> Way to go ....  maybe it's time to get some bif's doing this properly ?
> No disrespect !

Indeed. Before going to sleep, I spotted the 'obvious' race condition,
so this solution is inadequate. :)

I think my implementation is still better than the existing one,
but it should probably only serve as a basis for discussion on
how to solve it properly.

BR,
Ulf W