erl startup

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Tue May 18 22:13:10 CEST 2010

I am trying to get yaws to start a module with:

yaws -r my_module --mnesiadir /path/to/mnesiadata

yaws is a shell script that builds this in to:

erl +K true -pa /usr/local/lib/yaws/ebin      -run yaws     -run
my_mod   -mnesia dir '"/Users/zulu/0erl/prt"' -run mnesia start

mnesia starts up fine, but my mod does not. After getting yaws started
up I can then do my_mod:start() and it starts fine.  According to the
command line options -run should run my_mod:start()  but it doesn't
seem to do this, even if I copy and paste the line above (should be
same anyway).

Why doesn't -run my_mod fire a my_mod:start()?

thx,

-wes