Mnesia questions

Chris Hicks silent_vendetta@REDACTED
Mon May 17 16:58:10 CEST 2010

I've looked all over to get the answers to these questions but I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for, so here goes:
Mnesia disk_copy tables to NOT use dets, but use a type of log file to handle the disk part of the storage. Does 32 bit Erlang still have a size limit with these files? What about 64 bit?
The file size limit is per table anyway and I shouldn't have a problem with disc_copies if I make sure to break up my data set accordingly, correct?
I keep reading there there will be a performance hit way before you reach the file size limit with dets anyway, does that hold true for disc_copies as well? Anyone know at what table size the performance begins to degrade significantly?
I think those will do to start with. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.