Documentation

Henning Diedrich hd2010@REDACTED
Thu May 13 21:43:29 CEST 2010

Does anyone need a volunteer to improve Erlang documentation, especially
searchability?

I just tried to find information on source documentation* rules and
source documentation generation, online. I didn't find it. I reverted to
Joe's book. That's nice, in a way, I like paper a lot. But it's also a
bit weird.

[So if you came here from Google: Joe's book, Appendix A is what you are
looking for. Save time, pull it from the shelf. Page 385 it must be. Oh.
Wait a minute. Even in Joe's book, the appendix about documentation is
hidden on a page without a number. Well, the one after 384 then it is,
right? ]

Henning

* yes I am talking two different kinds of documentation here. I was
looking for documentation on source documentation standards and rules.