[erlang-questions] Questions about PID of remote process

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu May 13 13:26:15 CEST 2010

Your test program does not keep a reference to the Pid, so each
process you create will perform its very short job, then die, making
that Pid available for reuse.

If you would keep the pids in e.g. a list, there would be no duplication.

BR,
Ulf W