[erlang-questions] multicore performance fine grained concurrency

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Thu May 6 20:06:06 CEST 2010

Hello,

I've had the same problems in my distributed systems, as Joe put it in his
book: "Big computations, small messages" is the way to leverage your
distributed systems in Erlang.
Also, creating separate nodes for every core, without smp in many cases let
me operate at full speed.

But as it stands something needs to be done about smp.

Regards,
-Gene