Anyone know of a Physics simulation in Erlang?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu May 6 10:38:45 CEST 2010

I remembered this blog from a couple of years ago which recorded the
author's efforts with 3d simulations in erlang during 2008...

http://horizontalgames.blogspot.com/

...from what I can see from a post on it last April the author
declared willingness to share the source code of his experiments.

/s