[erlang-questions] FYI, Erlang reference in conference about the economy

Hynek Vychodil hynek@REDACTED
Sat May 1 15:01:09 CEST 2010

Nice, but I disappoint you. It has nothing to do with erlang language
[1] but with this guy [2] and his formula. So Frank Kelly thinks that
not our lovely language but applied mathematics saves the world.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erlang_(programming_language)
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agner_Krarup_Erlang

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill
your boss.  Be a data hero!
Try GoodData now for free: www.gooddata.com