Installing Module and Adding Path : Ibrowse

Ted Karmel ted.karmel@REDACTED
Tue Jun 29 15:32:50 CEST 2010

Sorry for the noob question.

I am trying to install the ibrowse erlang module (
http://wiki.github.com/cmullaparthi/ibrowse/ibrowse-api ).

I created a directory separate from the erlang lib one ( i.e.
usr/local/lib/erlang/lib  ).

I downloaded ibrowse to this folder and compiled ( make ) it successfully.

I added this directory to the code path with the built in code module
( http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/code.html ).

When I try using the ibrowse module from the erl command, it works
when I am in the ibrowse directory and the ebin folder.

However, whenever I am in another folder, I cannot call the ibrowse
module.  It is simply not recognized.

Help.