Reliable way to handle Java node crashs?

ingo.schramm schramm.ingo@REDACTED
Tue Jun 29 09:24:08 CEST 2010

BTW, for a certain application I wrote an Erlang/Java app called "ej"
abstracting all that stuff. An Erlang app maintains a Java node,
restarts it etc. Messages are abstracted into one common format with
an API. It's available here: http://github.com/nerlo/nerlo. I plan to
distribute it separately from nerlo once it has been proven(!) to be
rock solid and once it is documented.

Cheers,
Ingo