[erlang-questions] Compile "escript" file to a binary executable!

Bernard Duggan bernie@REDACTED
Sat Jun 19 04:30:54 CEST 2010

If I understand Zabrane's question correctly, what he was actually
asking is whether there's a way to make an escript into something that
can run on its own, without the need for an erlang installation on the
machine.  To which I suspect the answer is "not really, no".