[erlang-questions] scan rows from a database

info info@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 19:13:36 CEST 2010

As newbie, could you describe what you wrote ...
I thought something like that:

lists:map(fun(R)->the_function end, Rows)

Is it equivalent ?

Greetings,

Is this what you want?

{selected,_Cols,Rows} = odbc(Con,Query),
Results = [scan(Row) || Row  <- Rows],

bengt