[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14A has been released

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 14:38:57 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Ulf Wiger
<ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:
> Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 13:05, Ulf Wiger <ulf.wiger@REDACTED>
>> wrote:

>>> So now we could introduce [1 .. 10] as syntactic sugar for
>>> lists:seq(1,10)?  :)
>>
>> Then it won't take long until someone suggests to allow [3, 7, 8..12,
>> 23, 123..155, 88] !
>
> Not to mention [1 .. ] (an infinite list)   :)

I think the correct syntax would be [1 .. char:rotate90(8)]

of course you would have to supply the char:rotate90 function.

(oops accidentally only responded to Ulf)