[erlang-questions] utf-8 PB

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 14:10:10 CEST 2010

Le Thu, 17 Jun 2010 04:57:46 +0200,
Håkan Stenholm <hokan.stenholm@REDACTED> a écrit :

Thanks for this very complete howto Håkan!!

Just one more precision: the way I understand it, I'll be able to
translate any string I want AFAI use the syntax you gave me (?)

Because I saw many project not written in Erlang where you can
only translate some strings (ie: not the menu items, which could be very
annoying if they don't speak English at all.)

JY

--
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.