[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14A has been released

Thu Jun 17 11:28:35 CEST 2010

The Github repository is now updated to the R14A release.
    http://github.com/erlang/otp
Branches 'dev', 'master' as well as tag 'OTP_R14A' are
right now the same.

Yesterday I managed to push a not entirely ready 'master'
and unfortunately tag 'OTP_R14A'. Sorry about that.
To check if you have the correct OTP_R14A tag:
    git rev-parse OTP_R14A
shall return
    661e11f4d9af2392a1880d142b6d7372ea868920
and
    git rev-parse master
shall return
    c1e94fa9a6fe4ae717d35dfbd1b628dc2e06d26a

If not; you want to delete the old and get the new tag:
    git tag -d OTP_R14A
    git fetch <REMOTE> tag OTP_R14A
where <REMOTE> often is 'origin'. Remember
to fetch/merge/pull the updated 'master' branch too.

Apologies for any inconvenience.