Re: [erlang-questions] [ANN] TryErlang.org — online tutorials and interactive console

Roberto Aloi roberto.aloi@REDACTED
Mon Jun 14 11:21:32 CEST 2010

Hi there,

> 1. When multiple commands are introduced, the shell goes to next step
> after trying the first one, without allowing me to try out all
> presented commands (so I have to go back to look at the information).
I'm going to introduce the back. and next. commands, since many people asked for this.

> 2. The 1st step in the lists tutorial got me stuck. I define a simple
> list like [1,2,3] and it tells me it's not what it asked for, and
> won't continue any further.
That's a known bug. Working on it. In the meantime, you can use an empty list to step over.

> Anyway, thanks for the try erlang, it's looking great!
Thank you for not trying to kill it :)

Regards,

Roberto Aloi
--
University of Kent - Erlang Solutions Ltd.
Blog: http://aloiroberto.wordpress.com

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!

www.erlang-solutions.com