[erlang-questions] Restarting registered processes

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Jun 7 11:26:48 CEST 2010

Hi Michal,

I'm not entirely sure that this is a realistic case.
What you are simulating is a bug in the supervisor, as
far as I can tell (by killing it - with exit(SUP,kill)?).

Normally, when a supervisor terminates, it will verify that
all children are in fact dead before terminating itself.

BR,
Ulf W

--
Ulf Wiger
CTO, Erlang Solutions Ltd, formerly Erlang Training & Consulting Ltd

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!

www.erlang-solutions.com