[erlang-questions] SOAP Call

Hisham mhishami@REDACTED
Sat Jun 5 18:54:05 CEST 2010

Hi Willem,

Thanks for your note. I was afraid you might say this :-)

No problem, as we just have to do this via template like ErlyDTL with
mochiweb for preparing the message to be sent.
Another way is to just hardcode the message structure into a string. We'll
see which one works the best.
As for receiving request, a normal erlsom:simple_form/1 can do the work just
fine.

Thanks for your tips Willem.

Have a good weekend guys.