[erlang-questions] SQLite ODBC

maruthavanan s maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Thu Jun 3 20:29:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

I somehow succedded by doing something to get the sqlite_port.exe but I get a run time error.

What I did is created a library file using sqlite3.def and sqlite3.dll. Then linked the priv directory so that all ei and erl_interface libraries are included.

But finally I could not succeed. Can any one help me to find this where I am doing wrong? I have attached the file as exe1 instead of exe for security reasons.

Thanks,
Marutha