[erlang-questions] EUnit Help

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Thu Jun 3 10:50:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am also running into a similar issue with my tests.
I am running unit tests that spawn-link a gen_server (tests are defined in
same module), then send it a shut down request.
The tests work on R12B5, but fail with the following on R13B1 and R13B4.
Note that the final error is different from David's:

(emacs@REDACTED)2> eunit:test(dbr_status_server).
dbr_status_server: server_stop_0_test...*skipped*
undefined
*unexpected termination of test process*
::shutdown

  Failed: 0.  Skipped: 0.  Passed: 1.
One or more tests were cancelled.
error

A unit test that does not invoke the gen_server passes with no problem (see
'Passed: 1' above).

Please help! :)