[erlang-questions] log4erl as system logger

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Jun 2 14:50:15 CEST 2010

Default error_logger implements gen_event behavior that allows swapping
handlers.  You can take a look at how LAMA application does it in the
start_link() function by changing default logger to format and send log
events to a syslog daemon:

http://jungerl.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jungerl/jungerl/lib/lama/src/lama_syslog_h.erl?revision=1.4&view=markup

Serge