[erlang-questions] log4erl as system logger

Damian Dobroczyński qoocku@REDACTED
Wed Jun 2 14:30:34 CEST 2010

W dniu 02.06.2010 14:22, Alex Arnon pisze:
> Could one possibly simply add an error_logger appender?
> Maybe make it the default?

Sorry, I do not know log4erl application ; but what I've seen in the
source code there's nothing like error_logger appender (unless you
create it) but only error_logger events handler which acts like a
"bridge" between error_logger protocol and log4erl protocol (as I've
written in the previous post).

B.r.
D.