[erlang-questions] Which Erlang JSON parser?

Alisdair Sullivan alisdairsullivan@REDACTED
Fri Jul 30 08:07:09 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-29, at 12:11 PM, Alexander Kotelnikov wrote:

> as>
> as> it relies on jsx (available at http://github.com/talentdeficit/jsx), my port of
> as> yajl to erlang.
>
> So it tends to be at least fourth eep-0018 parser, third based on
> yajl.

jsx is an erlang native port of yajl, not another port or nif. none of the other yajl based projects expose yajl's full interface (or anything close to it, as far as I know). I've added a readme with a couple of examples and some documentation to http://github.com/talentdeficit/jsx. the eep0018 implementation was meant more as an example of what jsx can do.