[erlang-questions] Installing multiple versions of erlang on a machine?

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Wed Jul 28 09:23:10 CEST 2010

Of course. Just like any configure script, you can set prefix:
./configure --prefix=/opt
-> erl will be placed in /opt/bin, everything else in /opt/lib/erlang

So install in some path, call erl with full path (/opt/bin/erl) and that's
it.

Sergej