[erlang-questions] erlang and web applications: which framework ?

Erik Bogghed erik@REDACTED
Wed Jul 28 00:26:33 CEST 2010

It depends on what you are looking for really. You have webmachine (REST toolkit, mochiweb), nitrogen (more complete, yaws),
Zotonic (a CMS) and a few others I haven't looked at closely like Erlang Web, and Erlyweb. I have most likely missed mentioning
quite a few.

Erik