[erlang-questions] substr and sub_str ??

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Tue Jul 27 19:48:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Wes James <comptekki@REDACTED> wrote:
> Yes - I see now as others pointed out also.
>
> thx,

Also see the note at the end of the documentation

"Some of the general string functions may seem to overlap each other.
The reason for this is that this string package is the combination of
two earlier packages and all the functions of both packages have been
retained."

/Anders