[erlang-questions] Volunteers wanted for new project

Maxim Treskin zerthurd@REDACTED
Thu Jul 22 12:04:27 CEST 2010

Just what I think now:

Authentication:

reported by: <name> — An Jabber ID (GTalk or other XMPP-server).

Typical workflow:
1. User establishes XMPP-chat connection with service JID
2.1. XMPP scenario:
      * He sends whole resource description or starts new transaction and
add/edit fields of resource description then commits
2.2. HTTP scenario:
      * He sends request for HTTP address, service JID replies to with it
      * User goes to this address, fills resource description, submits
3. User has access to his record and edit it.

Service JID realises link between XMPP-frontend, HTTP-frontend and core of
service, based on RabbitMQ and Riak :)

Maxim Treskin