[erlang-questions] Nested Record Pattern Matching in R14A

Brian Williams mixolyde@REDACTED
Tue Jul 20 14:31:24 CEST 2010

That does help, thanks.

If anyone wants to see the search problem I wrote this astar algorithm
for, it's at:
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~decker/courses/681s07/prog1.html

Pretty fun for a homework assignment, IMHO.
Brian