[erlang-questions] Let's start a project for a (MMO-)Game in Erlang... (inspired by "Erlang: Who uses it for games?")

Dawid Figiel dawid.figiel@REDACTED
Wed Jul 14 08:21:03 CEST 2010

Any short example of the game scenario ?;>
For me a good type of the scenario for the online game is something like
'farmers' (who doesn't know what am I talking about ?;>)

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:13 AM, Richard O'Keefe <ok@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2010, at 5:43 AM, Michael Truog wrote:
>
>  I have to say that "Goiter" is initially appealing when continuing the
>> bodily ailments theme.
>>

> Except for those of us who spell it "goitre", of course.
>

>  "PEMMOX" reminded me of Annie Lennox's name being said quickly, or
>> perhaps a cleaning fluid (ignoring the company that makes furnaces,
>> http://www.lennox.com/).  However, it is a unique name and an
>> interesting name.
>>

> Checking an electronic Scrabble dictionary, the only words it
> found ending with 'MOX' were 'LUMMOX' and 'FLUMMOX'.
> The only word in the on-line OED beginning with "PEMM" is
> "pemmican".
>
> This all smells of "Erlang Gaming Online" (:-).

Dawid