[erlang-questions] Let's start a project for a (MMO-)Game in Erlang... (inspired by "Erlang: Who uses it for games?")

Boris Mühmer boris.muehmer@REDACTED
Sat Jul 10 07:40:18 CEST 2010

Thank You for the first responses in such a short time.

Where should we set up a project? Would "Google Code" be a good place
to start at? Maybe use "Google Groups"/"Google Wave" for
communication? What other alternatives are there? I currently only
know of C#/.Net places... An "no", I don't work for Google, still I
like the tools they provide... :-)

I had a brief look at some sites. Many need a "license" for a project.
Which one should be used?

What kind of repository system should be used? Would "Git" be ok?

  - boris