[erlang-questions] Something like csh "source" command in Erlang shell?

Mats mats.westin@REDACTED
Thu Jul 8 16:30:13 CEST 2010

Screen can receive text as if you were typing it.

Start erlang inside screen with:
screen -S erl_screen erl

Send a file:
screen -S erl_screen -p 0 -X stuff "`cat hist_erl`"

A cr with:
screen -S erl_screen -p 0 -X stuff $'\n'

Quit your session with:
screen -S erl_screen -p 0 -X quit