[erlang-questions] Erlang: Who uses it for games?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Jul 8 12:10:45 CEST 2010

Though James Hague has mainly talked about client-side game programming, and
mostly separately from Erlang topics, his writings are on both Erlang and
games is fascinating, and even where there's no clear overlap, they perhaps
be a source of insights on this topic.  Besides which, reading him on these
subjects leads you compulsively onto other programming topics he's covered,
and before you know it, you've eaten the *whole bag* of potato chips ;-)

  *http://tinyurl.com/26dthru*
*
*
-michael turner