[erlang-questions] Erlang: Who uses it for games?

Miguel Morales therevoltingx@REDACTED
Wed Jul 7 10:44:24 CEST 2010

I'm developing a mobile 2D multiplayer rpg, although it's not open
source you can find my dev blog here:
http://developingthedream.blogspot.com/

I use it alongside rabbitmq and a use the whole 'eveything is a process' method.
Although I haven't released it and scaled it yet, I hope it'll scale
will.  That is if the game needs to.
Some of the links posted are interesting, you'll also get a lot of
hits if you google 'erlang mmo'

It was interesting implementing things like game loops, pathfinding,
chat, etc.  Erlang so far has been a good choice.

(err, sorry, I'm used to using the android-dev list, forgot to hit reply-all)

http://diastrofunk.com,
http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx, ~Isaiah 55:8-9