[erlang-questions] Trying to change things

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Sun Jul 4 16:55:51 CEST 2010

João,

I second many of Bernard's observations - see
http://erlang-factory.com/conference/2008LondonErlangeXchange/speakers/NicholasGunderfor
our personal war story.
See the slides and come back with additional questions - I have some hidden
slides and notes I can dig out for you.

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann